Spa Mate - Poor Quality - Terrible customer service
When I ordered my hot tub cover it took several weeks for me to get it.When I received it was the wrong size and poor quality.
The customer service was very unprofessional and refused to work with me. Although they have been in business for years I don't recommend buying anything from Spa Mate. As a consumer I should have been advised to add another inch to the sides to allow the over lay of the shirt and was not.
Most company will allow returns especially if you are spending $300 for a product.They refused to work with me and denied any wrong doing.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "When I ordered from this Company, I was warned prior to purchasing the hair. A video on YouTube called HALO INDIAN HAIR SUCKS!!! warned me of this indian hair vendor...."
- "I purchased a couple v2 Pro Series 3, wax cart, loose leaf cart and several e liquid carts. Not one of these items works properly or as advertised. Customer service..."
- "For the record, I was a big Dr. Dabber fan. I owned their Ghost. I owned 2 Lights. No issues. I bought a Dr. Dabber Aura because of the magnetics. I..."
- "I bought sequoia coffee table 7 months ago , and it came damaged, where I had to call the customer service many many times before they responded, I even asked..."
- "I bought a mom ring and gave it to her for mother's day. The ring changed from gold to gray in a month. My mom called ICE.com to..."
- "Cole Hann has the worst online customer service. Two issues: 1. I submit an order for two pairs of oxford. Right after I submit, I read the review saying the show..."
- "My husband was eating a zinger today and found an actual ROCK in the cake. If he had bitten down too hard he would have broken his dentures. The rock..."
- "Total scam the kit does not cost $39.95 like is advertised (I attached picture) you are billed $123.84 for the kit. In 3 payments of $39.95..Then if you don't cancel..."
- "I requested a quote, which they gave but were really pushy over the phone. I sent off my PS4 to have the fan fixed. Hardly heard a thing from them..."