Spa Mate - Poor Quality - Terrible customer service
When I ordered my hot tub cover it took several weeks for me to get it.When I received it was the wrong size and poor quality.
The customer service was very unprofessional and refused to work with me. Although they have been in business for years I don't recommend buying anything from Spa Mate. As a consumer I should have been advised to add another inch to the sides to allow the over lay of the shirt and was not.
Most company will allow returns especially if you are spending $300 for a product.They refused to work with me and denied any wrong doing.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Someone knock in my door and said they are giving away free salad.. It looks strange but the couple of lady looks very nice, and i said why not.. they..."
- "My daughter plugged in her Scentsy plug in warmer and when she flicked the on switch a spark flew out of the switch and the switch and her hand were..."
- "beware that this individual is now doing business under these other names: opera fashion group inc opera fashion group llc opera by sueli costa llc gabikini bossa beach AMONG MANY OTHERS. this individual is a..."
- "Cole Hann has the worst online customer service. Two issues: 1. I submit an order for two pairs of oxford. Right after I submit, I read the review saying the show..."
- "I am basically from Philippines and started working for Mr.Blane Curry 8 Months ago in the beginning his behavior was good with me. He appreciated me for all my work..."
- "I have a 2 story home built in October 2003 with a move-in 2004 FEB. For 12 years we have had a noisy furnace at the air intake. ..."
- "as you can see, there are many many negative reviews about salad master. A cook ware that can cost up to $3,500.00 . It's a Sham when dealers on top..."
- "I don't usually complain but this time I have to, it was a treat for my husband and I to have my granddaughter with us for dinner she's 16 and..."
- "I will never shop at art van ever again. My husband and I purchased a couch which we were told was leather. The sales man also sold us the leather..."