Featured Not resolved

When I ordered my hot tub cover it took several weeks for me to get it.When I received it was the wrong size and poor quality.

The customer service was very unprofessional and refused to work with me. Although they have been in business for years I don't recommend buying anything from Spa Mate. As a consumer I should have been advised to add another inch to the sides to allow the over lay of the shirt and was not.

Most company will allow returns especially if you are spending $300 for a product.They refused to work with me and denied any wrong doing.

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Spa Mate and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Spa Mate.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Shopping category for more informed decision or compare Spa Mate to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Spa Mate?

Comments

Vallejo, California, United States #1165230

People still have hot tubs?