Spa Mate

17 of 17 Spa Mate reviews

Don't waste your money. Produces ill fitting spa covers and won't take any returns, no matter what.

Very rude owner. Nice when you are ordering but when the have your $$, forget it. Will not listen to you. Keeps cutting you off. No matter what is wrong with the cover, it is "within industry standards" according to owner Mike.

He will require photos of cover. I sent my a photo of my original cover and a photo of his Spa Mate cover in place on my spa. He actually directed my attention to how well the cover fit in one of my photos. The only problem was that the photo was of our original cover, not the cover he made. He immediately took another position as to why his cover fit.

He states repeatedly that his company has been in business for over 30 years and has never, never had any of his covers not fit. Any company in business that long can go that long without making a mistake. Impossible!

A spa cover is expensive. Make sure you are getting OEM cover or it likely will not fit. This company does not make OEM covers.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
17 of 17 Spa Mate reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Jason

Jul 30, 2013 #690239 Los Angeles, California, United States

I am pleased with the fit of my SpaMate brand cover. I have a Sundance Maxxus spa, which is very large and odd shaped. They were able to make me a cover and I didn't have to supply any measurements. Actually I think the SpaMate fits better than the original cover that came with the spa.

sadman

Mar 04, 2013 #617975 Chicago, Illinois, United States

Wish I would have read the reviews. Cover does not fit, does not create a seal at all. Same song and dance response from Spa Mate. Pictures sent and still told it is within standards. :( Too big + no seal + lost money = angry customer.

BOB

Mar 24, 2011 #264641

Great service. Perfect fit.

Rhino

Mar 09, 2011 #258401

I'm very happy with my SpaMate cover. It is the best cover I've had yet.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Spa Mate. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Spa Mate.
Filing a new complaint about
×