Don't waste your money. Produces ill fitting spa covers and won't take any returns, no matter what.
Very rude owner. Nice when you are ordering but when the have your $$, forget it. Will not listen to you. Keeps cutting you off. No matter what is wrong with the cover, it is "within industry standards" according to owner Mike.
He will require photos of cover. I sent my a photo of my original cover and a photo of his Spa Mate cover in place on my spa. He actually directed my attention to how well the cover fit in one of my photos. The only problem was that the photo was of our original cover, not the cover he made. He immediately took another position as to why his cover fit.
He states repeatedly that his company has been in business for over 30 years and has never, never had any of his covers not fit. Any company in business that long can go that long without making a mistake. Impossible!
A spa cover is expensive. Make sure you are getting OEM cover or it likely will not fit. This company does not make OEM covers.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Spa Mate Cover
- Review category
- Beauty Centers and Spas
You May Also Like
- "When I got a straightener and styled my hair I began to see just how choppy she did my hair. I've been doing my own hair since I was 15..."
- "I went to smart style in Belmont NC. I ask to take my black color out and just put a small grey highlight. The girl ask others how to..."
- "I was having a difficult time finding the building, didn't have a local # to call (what's up with that?) so I called the 800# only to find out that..."
- "BE AWARE!!!! I was trying to buy a Rolex watch Replica for my husband. The transaction was $175 but this people tried to take $190 out from my bank account...."
- "I too found bugs in mine this past month. Class action suit ? I sent the cookies in and thinking about s lawsuit ..."
- "A guy insured by USAA opened his car door into my moving car and did approx $3K damage to my new car. It was unintentional but he admitted it to..."
- "I ordered a trailer hitch, ball and wiring system all in one combo on Monday the 17th from etrailer.com. My card was charged immediately. They sent me an email 3..."
- "Had an issue with a defective Leather steering wheel that started to separating. Dealership offered to Glue it back. I specifically requested that they replace a steering wheel because its..."
- "Had purchaised a MKon 2.10.15 which the very next day wasnt working ! I went to ETHOS for replacement bcz i cant accept it which has stopped working the very next..."